Our Journey to Hope

WELCOME TO OUR ADOPTION JOURNEY!

Sunday, May 07, 2006

The top of the Great Wall -( for us)



This has been such an incredible day!

All the sights and experiences have enriched our understanding of our daughter's country.

This sign was at the top of the Great Wall - well, sort of!

It was as far as we were going to go. We decided that Hope would probably need parents that could walk! Oh my goodness....what a work out!

Each night before we feel asleep for the past 10

months, we would say "we are one day closer"

Now, this is it - tomorrow is the day we have

been waiting for. Tomorrow we will finally have

our precious Hope in our arms!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what memories!! now get hope, ok??? kate and addie keep saying can we see hope!!! ruthi and family

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nate and Kelly,
Iam sitting here and am unable to stop the tears of joy for you from flowing! Chills are all over my body. Constant prayers are sent your way. I pray that the transition is an easy one for Hope! Iam sending a HUGE hug via email to you right now!
Love you guys!
Dawn

 
At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vickie says...as I sit and look at your days I am sooo excited and touch to the core of my emotions. Tears flow every time I read a comment. We all love you guys so much. Thank you for sharing this awesome experience with us. It is only about 4 hours now until you get our Hope. Words can not begin to express how I am feeling right now. Love her for us too, xo Vic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home