Our Journey to Hope

WELCOME TO OUR ADOPTION JOURNEY!

Friday, May 12, 2006

Waking up with Hope

We had a better night last night. I took the night stand out from between the beds and slid them together. Hope fell asleep on Kelly's bed next to her. In the middle of the night I woke and Hope was on my side of the bed sleeping next to me. When we woke up in the morning she was sleeping across the beds with her head on Kelly's pillow and her feet on my neck. She figured out how to be close to both of us. I was so choked up. This picture was taken right after Hope woke up, she was playing like my nose was a horn. She is so precious.

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nate and Kelly,
I am so glad things are going better. I love this picture!!!(I love all of them) You can feel and see all the love that you have for your daughter and she has for you in these pictures! Thanks for sharing! I love how she is attaching to you and finds her ways to be close to you.What a blessing that she feels that she can come between you and snuggle! You have a precious daughter! May God continue to give you precious memories!
Love ya lots,
Dawn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home